Thursday, March 31, 2011

Black with 2 April 1st Challenge

Black with 2 Challenge is back!  The April 1st challenge is up.  You have until April 14th to submit your take on the challenge.  So the criteria are:

  • Black (being the dominant color)
  • Lavender
  • Glitter
Here's my take on the challenge.
There is of course lots of black.  I sprayed lavender glimmer mist on the black background although it did not translate well the the photograph.  I used several different lavender PP for my layers.  I have some black glittered ribbon by the blooms which of course have lots of glitter themselves.  I added some black stickles to the PP.  Of course there is some lavender liquid pearls trailing that beautiful butterfly.  For the title I used white glittered Thickers.  Of course I inked and distressed the edges.

So check out the Black with 2 April 1st Challenge at blackwith2challenge.blogspot.com



4 comments:

  1. What a stunning LO. I love the flowers and butterfly, just gorgeous. Beautiful photo too :) You rocked this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Gorgeous! LOVE the color combo for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning! A beautiful example of black and lilac together!

    ReplyDelete