Sunday, April 24, 2011

Black with 2 April 15th Challenge

Sorry that I'm a bit late posting my layout for the Black with 2 April 15th Challenge.  The challenge is to use dominant black with yellow and fabric.  
I used black for my background and double matted my photos.  I used a yellow polka dot PP as my yellow accent and added some stickles to that as well.
The large flower is made out of fabric which covered my fabric criteria.  I splattered some yellow paint to match the background of my photo to hopefully tie the layout together.  
Make sure you play along at http://blackwith2challenge.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Wow the black and yellow combo is really eye-catching. Happy Easter !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures, and I love that big flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, eyecatching is a good word!!! Love that flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO! Very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete