Saturday, May 10, 2014

Scrap Our Stash Challenge

I made this LO for the Scrap Our Stash Challenge.  The requirements are to use Something Old: The pink flower is one that I have had for about a year and a half.  Something New: I am using Bo Bunny patterned paper that I have recently purchased in the last 2 months.  Something Fussy Cut:  the circles I have layered were fussy cut. Something Blue:  of course the butterfly on the page.

I had a lot of fun playing along.  I can't wait for the next challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful page! and great take on the challenge! Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sylvia, your page is both fun and pretty , I love the clusters of flowers and the photo is a right giggle. Thanks for joining in with our stash challenge at Scrap Our Stash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That page are really fun and love the cluters! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with SOS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your design, colors, and cute photo too!
    Thanks for playing along with SOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page! Love all the elements. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flowers! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete