Friday, July 11, 2014

Once Upon a Sketch July Challenge

The Once Upon a Sketch July Challenge is here.  
Here is my take on the sketch.  The layout is about my #1 love.  The journaling says:

I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow
And each road leads you where you want to go
And if you're faced with the choice and you have to choose
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you

My wish for you
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold




Thanks for looking!



4 comments:

  1. OOOH! I looove that poem....& it really does say it all! Gorgeous page you've created, the colours are really pretty & it is so soft & feminine with that touch of lace....do I spy some Liquid Pearls or diamentes on the title? They look lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS this month! And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journalling and it is perfect for your layout. Gorgeous soft papers and colours and delicate background work. Just lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful . One day I hope to be as good as you. Thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project is so sweet!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete